How to make A Decent Cup of Tea
- First warm the teapot with a small amount of boiling water and empty
- Put one teaspoon of tea leaves per person in the pot then pour in freshly boiled water *
- Leave to brew for 2-3 minutes before serving and enjoy
Store your tea in its beautiful tin in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and strong odours. Use within 3 months of opening.
* Australian Sencha, Put one teaspoon per person into a pot and pour over freshly boiled water (75-85°C), leave for 1-2 minutes before serving.
HOW TO MAKE ICED TEA
- Make your tea as usual, see ‘How to make A Decent Cup of Tea’
- Then strain the tea into a jug or jar and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Pour into your favourite glass and add ice and a slice of fruit
- Put 1 ½ teaspoons of tea in a jar/jug
- Add 1 cup of cold water and seal the top
- Refrigerate overnight
- In the morning, strain the tea in your favourite glass
- Add ice and a slice of fruit